Followers

Tuesday 16 June 2020

Hi all, hope you like my creation. I don't know what I was thinking!! I was going to ease myself back into the card blogging scene slowly.
Oh well, nothing like a challenge. This is a double easel card. I don't remember where I got the Dragonfly stamp from, and I coloured it with water colours. The bits are real lace, papers all from my stash which has been sitting the cupboard for the last couple of years.



I would like to enter this card into the following card challenges

Arty Divas # 24 : anything goes
Crafty Sentiment Designs : anything goes
Lemon Shortbread # 122: Anything goes
through the craftroom dooranything goes
Cutie Pie #148 : Layer it up/ anything goes
Creative knockouts : anything goes

4 comments:

  1. Well
    You’ve come back all banners flying. That’s a wonderful card.
    Lynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful paintings. Your dragonfly card is so cute. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful paintings and that dragonfly card is cute!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts, I hope you join us again this time around! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining us at challenge Lemon Shortbread
    DT Maria

    ReplyDelete