Followers

Wednesday 17 June 2020

Some of my Art works

Hi again, a few people have asked me if I could show some of my art works. For the last two years I have turned my attention to Water colours and some Acrylic paintings. Recently have stepped out and playing with inks and doing more non traditional things. Still practicing on those.
If you want to see more hop on over to my fb page called Hilde's Arty things
https://www.facebook.com/hildesartythings/?ref=bookmarks

Here are just few of my paintings.

                                    This is an acrylic painting - Australian pink gum blossoms

                                       This is charcoal and some ink - Australian sugar glider

                                                                     Watercolour - Rose with bee

                                                                       Water colour- magnolia

                                                  Water colour - Australian Black Cockatoo

                                            Water colour - Australian Rainbow Lorikeet

                                                                Water colour - Macaw

Water  colour - white barn owl

3 comments:

  1. Wow they are beautiful pieces of art , i love them all. So Sorry I am late posting - Have a great week . Soojay #27

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pieces of art! Susan #39

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful collection of art works. Angela #38

    ReplyDelete